Our Paranormal World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My experiences with the paranormal

Go down

My experiences with the paranormal Empty My experiences with the paranormal

Post by Admin Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:33 am

I guess my first experiences of the paranormal started as a four year-old child, when it was put down to my imagination. My experiences with the paranormal was going to be a lifelong adventure. When I first came to the world 'supernatural' and 'miracles' was when I was learning the scriptures and about Christ. 'Mysteries' was another word that came to mind. Yet, anytime, I had one of these supernatural, mysterious experiences it was put down to childhood imagination.

One of my earliest memories of the paranormal was when we went to the fort at St. Augustine, Florida. My brother and I had gone for a day out with my parents. It was also my first encounters with 'hippies'. Anyway, we went into the fort and there was like cells were mannequins dressed to look like prisoners were in the cells. My parents moved on ahead thinking I was right behind them. Then I heard a man's voice behind me saying 'Get out', I turned around and all I could see was the mannequins. You never seen anybody run so fast.

Several paranormal experiences happened at that time, which got me into the world of the paranormal. I will use this forum to fill in the gaps and hear what your experiences are or have been of the paranormal.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-12-16

https://ourparanormalworld.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum