Our Paranormal World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Reasons for Setting up this Board

Go down

My Reasons for Setting up this Board Empty My Reasons for Setting up this Board

Post by Admin Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:30 pm

Ms]First of all, my name is Rachel. I set up this board, as I have been a member and still am on some really good boards on the internet relating to the paranormal.

OUR PARANORMAL WORLD is copyrighted to me, I use it on blogs and on video channels. I set up my first website with the title, after posting in video channels the myriad of photos, videos, and voice recordings I was getting of the paranormal.

I need to tell you a little bit about me so you can grasp my passion for the paranormal. I have had experiences since I was four years of age. I know what it is to grow up with ridicule and people demanding evidence. Hence every chance I get I try to put the info onto a camera or recorder.

I feel people need places where they can go to, to discuss what they observe without fear of ridicule or rejection. When you are subjected to the paranormal you are frightened and unsure of what you have seen, heard, or felt. Your first thought is to tell somebody, but who?

I hope this forum allows people the chance to openly discuss their experiences. Admittingly, you do get hoaxes or the evidence is inconclusive, but worth a second look.

Let's work together to learn and understand the paranormal world around us
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-12-16

https://ourparanormalworld.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

My Reasons for Setting up this Board Empty Another website linked to me

Post by Admin Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:41 pm

OUR PARANORMAL WORLD

Eventually I will post the websites that I am hosting in relation to the above. I hope we can discuss openly what you think about the evidence I have captured and if you want some of your evidence posted to the above email me. I will be setting up a new email address for this board in the near future after Christmas.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-12-16

https://ourparanormalworld.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down